Below is the job description ,Eligible candidate send their Resume.
- Sell telecommunications products and services to companies.
- Sell VoIP for corporate technology and communications systems.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Keep abreast of current technology trends.
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
- Leverage the CRM system to develop prospecting and sales strategy that ensures high activity and effective closing ratios.
- Book and install new lines/circuits/bundles/services to meet established monthly quotas.
- Write and submit accurate orders.
- Design customized, cost-effective solutions for the client.
- Manage a territory using technology, prioritization and time management skills.
- Submit pricing and per-qualification requests reflecting the client’s requirements.
- Maintain an updated database in sales database including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
- Capture and review any competitive intelligence gathered and proactively communicates this information to marketing.
- Define personal and corporate revenue objectives.
Minimum Experience – 1 to 2 years in Telecom Postpaid Sales, especially enterprise sales. ( Candidates preferably from Kerala
Languages preferred – English, Hindi.
Other Benefits – Annual Leave, Medical Insurance, Travelling assistance, free mobile connection, monthly incentives.
|Food Allowance||INCLUDED IN SALARY|
|Other Benefits||As per Labor Law|